Some tournaments require teams or umpires to bring a Travel Permit; if required, please do not hesitate to contact us and we can provide you or your team with a Travel Permit. We will need to know the location you are travelling to, the event name, the complete list of the delegation that is travelling, as well as the dates you will be travelling. Please advise Softball Alberta at least 2-3 weeks prior to departure in order to have the permit sent out on time.


Additional Insurance While Travelling

Are you travelling to another province for a tournament? If you are a team or a umpire and you are affiliated with Softball Alberta, your insurance benefits will still be applicable as long as you are travelling within Canada ONLY. If travelling outside of Canada it is advised that players, coaches, umpires, or others involved purchase additional medical insurance. Contact us if you require more information.

Kurtis LeBlanc
Commercial Account Manager | BrokerLink
T: 780-487-2444 x 89459 | F: F: 780-487-2554 | |
Canada Brokerlink Inc. 10466 Mayfield Road, Edmonton, Alberta T5P 4P4