Association/League Membership Forms:
MINOR Associations & Leagues Membership Form – Fillable Word Format
ADULT FASTPITCH/SLO-PITCH Association & Leagues Membership Form – Fillable Word Format
The t-shirts are available for order directly from Softball Canada. Please follow these instructions in order to receive the t-shirts from them:
1. Register your Timbits Softball group with Softball Alberta through your association’s RAMP account.
2. Visit: https://softball.ca/tshirts
3. Follow directions on page to place order.
T-shirt sizes are available in XS, S, M, L & XL. The conversion of the shirts to number sizes are as follows:
XS = 2-4
S = 6-8
M = 10-12
L = 14-16
XL = 18-20
Please keep in mind the following:
• There are limited quantities
• T-shirts are meant ONLY for groups using the Timbits Softball program (U10 groups are welcome to place orders as long as they are using the program).
• If you plan to add the Timbits logo anywhere, it must be used in conjunction with the Softball Canada logo. Any additional logos you wish to add to the shirts (ex. sponsor logos) must be approved by Softball Canada. Please email email@example.com if you wish to do this.
• Orders will NOT be shipped to PO Boxes
• All orders must be approved by Softball Alberta
• Orders will take 7-10 business days from approval to arrive
Please register your group with Softball Alberta BEFORE ordering t-shirts. Softball Alberta has to give approval to ship the shirts out for each order, so if Softball Canada receives an order for a group that is not yet registered with Softball Alberta, the t-shirts will be withheld until registration is complete.
Also note, the t-shirts are for PLAYERS ONLY. The shirts are in youth sizes, so there is no ordering of shirts for coaches.